Tuesday, 21 February 2012

อิสระ


This is an image of myself I have used on my facebook profile.
You could say its the image I use to portray myself, show my identity.
It's an image used to show people who I am/ what I look like.
I have, however, edited the contrast and manipulated the colour, making it seem less like me, thereby creating a mask to how I may truley appear.

Depiction of how people visualise us has grown massively especially through social media: how we come across in networking seems to be deemed highly important.

I have used graphics/different text on this image & edited it further using the thai word, 'อิสระ' meaning, 'freedom,' its significant as i have the same word tattooed on me. it also seems ironic in the sense that the image its hardly presenting the ideas of 'freedom.'

this is the second one i played with

No comments:

Post a Comment